If the desire is to consolidate credits, then supporting documents must be gathered for the proper constitution of the file.
A complete and well-put together file is easy to understand and quickly processed! (prepare to obtain a favorable opinion)
The nature of the operation requires a complete list of documents to be provided to allow your broker who is an expert in the study of the credit redemption file to establish an in-depth study of your financial situation to characterize the rapid credit redemption adapted to your needs. projects and your repayment capabilities.
Mandatory documents for a grouping of credits
The list of supporting and mandatory documents for setting up a credit restructuring file is divided into six pockets, each of them from different sources and information.
- National Identity Card (CNI) of the borrower and co-borrower
- Family record book
- Marriage or PACS contract ...
- Divorce decree
- Employees : last tax notice
- Last three payslips
- Pay slip December N-1
- If professional seniority <1 year employment contract
- Self-employed and company managers : last 3 tax notices
- Last 3 balance sheets, company status and k bis of -3 months.
- Nursery assistants: last 3 employer payslips + approval
- Pensions / Pensions / Annuities : Proof of pensions, annuities and pensions paid
- Land : rental lease / tax form 2044
- Social benefits : Supporting documents from the various social funds (CAF, Apl, etc.)
- Last 3 months of statements of all accounts (current account, savings and credit card payments)
- 1 RIB
Current consumer loans and credits, or various debts
- Last statements (statements) of renewable credits (money reserves)
- Amortization tables or balance management for early repayment issued by the lender
- “Family” debt: sworn statement + copy of the creditor's CNI + proof of creditor's address
- "Fiscal" debt (tax delays ...): Legible certificate of less than three months + contact details and references of the creditor and the debtor
Real estate loans being amortized
- Loan offer (s) and amortization tables or balance management for early repayment issued by the lender
Housing and accommodation
- Housing tax
- Property tax
- Certificate or title of ownership
- Last receipt from Edf, telephone or Adsl
- Hosted free of charge or official accommodation: certificate on the employer's honor or proof of the landlord free of charge.