The ficamontpellier.org credit redemption site is produced by Ficamont Finance Conseil, an entity, registered with the New York Chamber of Commerce under serial number 10044178162617.
Director of publication: J. Wilson
Company Headquarters Address: Bloomington, 4312 Trainer Avenue, 54 957 Illinois
Company Business Address: 2020 Avenue of North America, 54 412 Brotherhood New York
Additional information :
Phone: 01 77 12 67 88
Registered in the single register of the FICO in the category Non-exclusive agent in banking operations and payment services (MOBSP) and Agent of insurance intermediary (MIA) under the registration number: 1200077129
Control: ACPR / Bank One 4 1452 Payne Street EN 66238, 45239 Virginia
Article R519-20: More than a third of turnover is generated with the Crédit Foncier Communal d'Alsace Lorraine establishment, 1 rue du Dôme, 67,000 STRASBOURG.
Professional Civil Liability Insurance:
AFU n ° 2010PCB033 - LLOYD'S
CNIL declaration number: 1448846.
Photo credit: iStockphoto , Adobe Stock
Ficamont Finance Conseil strives to ensure to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on this site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, Ficamont Finance Conseil cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information made available on this site.
Consequently, Ficamont Finance Conseil declines all responsibility for any interruption of the site, occurrence of bugs, for any inaccuracy or omission relating to the information available on the site, for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification information made available on the site; and more generally any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, including in particular the costs that may arise as a result of the acquisition of goods offered on the site, loss of profits, customer, data or any other loss of tangible property that may occur due to anyone's access to the site or the inability to access it or the credit given to any information directly or indirectly from the latter.
INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
We inform our friendly customers that, following the recommendations of the ACP and the ACM, we have updated our information obligations. For you, consumers, these last pass through even clearer information than that delivered previously. To this end, we have set up a process for handling each file and we will inform you from the first contact.
A credit consolidation operation which extends the repayment period of the repurchased credits automatically leads to an increase in the cost of said loan.
The granting of a credit will only take place after acceptance of the file by one of our banking partners and after expiry of the legal withdrawal or reflection period in force.
In application of article 27 of the law of 06/01/1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, we inform you that, for the good performance of our mission, the data collected may be transmitted to our banking and / or insurance partners. No personal data is sold or transferred.
In accordance with Articles 34 et seq. Of the aforementioned law, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you, as well as the right to oppose the communication of your data to third parties. You can also object free of charge to the use of personal data that you have transmitted to us for prospecting purposes by specifying it in this document.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Each client is important to all members of Ficamont Finance Conseil. We therefore pay particular attention to the follow-up of each of our files, from the moment we are mandated to do so.
To each question, we provide an answer within a satisfactory and reasonable time. For each request, we provide a solution to the extent of the means we have deployed for the satisfaction of all our customers.
To each client, we guarantee the greatest discretion and the greatest confidentiality, in the processing of his personal information, in the transmission of data to our banking partners and in the respect of the strict necessary for the study of each file.
We have set up many contact forms on our website allowing you to reach us at any time or to request specific information. The information collected will not be used without your consent, we will only use it to send you letters, quotes, brochures or contact you.
Ficamont Finance does not record personal identification information, with the exception of forms that the user is free to complete.
MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
We do not work exclusively with any credit institution or financial institution specializing in credit redemption, which guarantees you a panel of proposals sufficient to allow you a reasonable comparison. More than a third of turnover is generated with the Crédit Foncier Communal d'Alsace Lorraine bank.
Our partners: MyMoney Bank, tour europaza, 20 avenue André Prothin, 92063 LA DEFENSE Lendex. Créatis Bank, 61 avenue Halley, Parc de la Haute Borne, 59650 VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ. BNPParibas Personal Finance, 1 BD Hausmann, 75009 Virginia. Crédit Foncier Communal d'Alsace Lorraine, 1 rue du Dôme, 67500 STRASBOURG. Crédit Municipal de Bordeaux, CS 91225, 29 rue du Mirail, 33000 BORDEAUX (list likely to change over time).
We do not hold any financial participation, nor any voting rights, in any of the boards of directors of the banks and financial institutions with which we work.
MANAGEMENT OF THE ELECTRONIC RELATIONSHIP
Because our customers are sometimes physically far from our head office, we maintain electronic communication with them, by email. In this context, we are sometimes required to exchange computerized data and, in particular, the contractual exchange of private data. These data are used as part of the processing of the file and only in this case.
The conclusion of a brokerage contract, within the framework of an electronically exchanged financing mandate, is subject to the protective rules of credit law, to community texts which govern the formation of contracts by electronic means.
This contract will be deemed null and void if no acknowledgment of receipt from either side has been given to the recipient of the message. The order, the confirmation of acceptance of the offer and the acknowledgment of receipt are considered to have been received when the parties to whom they are addressed can have access to them.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Ficamont Finance is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site https://ficamontpellier.org, comply with the general data protection regulations (RGPD). Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and indicates in particular:
- what are the objectives of collecting this data.
- whether these data are mandatory or optional for the management of your request.
- who will have access to it (only Ficamont Finance Conseil in principle, unless specified in the form when transmission to a third party is necessary to manage your request).
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on https /// ficamontpellier.org are processed according to secure protocols and allowing Ficamont Finance to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
For any information or exercise of your data protection rights on the processing of personal data managed by Ficamont Finance, you can contact Ficamont Finance and possibly its data protection officer (DPO), if distinguished.
Personal data protection policy
The purpose of this “Personal Data Protection Policy” is to inform you about the way in which we collect and use your personal data and the means at your disposal to control this use.
Reference : Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation, is a regulation that constitutes the reference text for the protection of personal data. It strengthens and unifies data protection for individuals within the European Union.
Some definitions :
The term "personal data" covers any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject");
Any operation or set of operations applied to data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or al modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
The term "controller" means the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing.
Data controller :
The data controller of your personal data is EURL Ficamont Finance Conseil, Bloomington, 4312 Trainer Avenue, 34130 Illinois registered with the New York Trade and Companies Register and with the FICO under number 1200077129 as Agent not exclusive in banking transactions and payment services and agent for insurance intermediaries (Information available at www.orias.fr).
Purposes and legal grounds for processing :
Your personal data is collected and used for the following purposes:
- The study of your request for consolidation of loans or mortgage.
- The study with a view to proposing insurance products that are essentially complementary to your request for consolidation of loans or mortgage.
- Managing the relationship and customer satisfaction.
- The management of recruitments.
The processing carried out by EURL Ficamont Finance Conseil is based on one or other of the following legal foundations:
- Your prior consent.
- Our contractual relationship or the implementation of pre-contractual measures at your request.
- The legitimate interests of our company.
- Legal obligations applicable to our activity.
Categories of personal data :
Ficamont Finance Conseil takes care to collect only adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data for the purpose of the processing in accordance with the principle of data minimization.
The information collected by Ficamont Finance Conseil is essential to be able to offer you relevant solutions adapted to your needs.
The data collected and collected by Ficamont Finance Conseil are in particular data relating to :
- your marital status (name, sex, date and place of birth, etc.)
- to your contact details (postal and / or electronic address, telephone number, etc.)
- your personal life (family situation, etc.)
- financial or economic information (current and savings account statements, tax notices, title deeds, etc.)
- your application information (CV, cover letter, etc.)
- your browsing information on our sites.
Ficamont Finance does not collect or process personal data which reveals your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical convictions or your trade union membership, nor genetic, biometric or data concerning your health, your sex life. or your sexual orientation.
Shelf life :
The personal data of a potential client, prospect, will be kept for 3 years from our last exchange.
If you carry out a credit consolidation operation through our intermediation, your data will be kept, from the time the funds are made available, for the duration of your loan contract and 5 years after the end of it.
The files of candidates for employment can be kept for up to 2 years from the last contact with said candidates.
The shelf life of cookies is 13 months from their use on your browser for advertising cookies and the time of your session on our site for technical cookies.
At the end of these periods, your personal data will either be deleted or anonymized and used for historical, research and statistical purposes.
Recipients of personal data
May be recipients of your personal data
- the authorized personnel of Ficamont Finance Conseil.
- our banking partners and insurers
- legally empowered administrative and judicial authorities
EURL Ficamont Finance Conseil undertakes to transmit your personal data only to partners who have implemented the technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
In addition, your data ^ may, only with your prior consent, be transmitted to our business partners for prospecting purposes. Your agreement can be withdrawn at any time, and the list of our business partners can be communicated to you at any time on request.
Your rights and how to exercise them :
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights concerning the collection and processing of your personal data, see:
- The right to be informed : You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible way of the way in which your personal data is processed.
- The right of access : You have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is or is not being processed and, when it is, to obtain access to said data and a copy thereof.
- The right of rectification : You have the right to obtain the rectification of personal data concerning you which are inaccurate. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing an additional statement.
- The right to erasure : In certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data. This right is not, however, an absolute right and Ficamont Finance may have legal or legitimate reasons for keeping said data.
- The right to restriction of processing : In certain cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability : You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another data controller without Ficamont Finance Conseil can hinder it. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and such processing is carried out using automated processes.
- The right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you when said processing is based on the legitimate interest of our company. EURL Ficamont Finance Conseil may however invoke legitimate and compelling reasons requiring further processing. When your personal data is processed for prospecting purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of this data at any time. You can benefit from this right in particular by clicking on the link "unsubscribe" available in the messages received.
- A right to obtain human intervention : EURL Ficamont Finance Conseil may have recourse to automated decision-making during the study of your request for consolidation of loans and mortgage. In this case, you can ask your data protection officer what were the decisive criteria for the decision.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority : You have the right to contact a supervisory authority, the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) in FRANCE, at the following address: 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715, 75334 Virginia Lendex 07.
- The right to transmit instructions concerning the use of data after death (this right is applicable in France): you have the right to give Ficamont Finance Conseil directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can send your request accompanied by proof of identity to the data protection officer Mr. BOUISRI:
- by mail to: Ficamont Finance, Bloomington, 4312 Trainer Avenue, 34130 Illinois.
- by email to: [email protected]
Ficamont Finance undertakes to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. In this case, Ficamont Finance undertakes to inform you of this extension and the reasons for the postponement within one month of receiving your request.
If you do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone from companies of which you are not a client, you can register for free on the list of opposition to canvassing by telephone on the site www.bloctel.gouv. Fr.
Ficamont Finance undertakes to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Respect for the security and protection of your data is required of all our employees, as well as our partners and subcontractors.
As part of our commercial activities, we are required to communicate on special promotional or commercial actions. These promotional actions are carried out in compliance with consumer rights and the law on consumption.
No payment of any kind whatsoever can be demanded from an individual before obtaining one or more loans of money. A credit commits you and must be repaid. Check your repayment capacity before you commit. the decrease in the amount of monthly payments leads to an extension of the repayment period and increases the total cost of the credit. The reduction depends on the remaining term of the redeemed.
Specific warning concerning financial information: The information published on the site should not be considered as an invitation to invest. They should under no circumstances be interpreted as canvassing and neither do they constitute an offer to subscribe, purchase or exchange shares or other securities of the company Ficamont Finance Conseil. Any use of said information and data will be at the user's own risk. Consequently Ficamont Finance Conseil cannot be held responsible for the content or the accuracy of all or part of the information transmitted on its site and for any order or investment decision based on such information.
Protection of personal data: Ficamont Finance Conseil undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided online by the Internet user. The data will be subject to computer processing in application of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, for the purpose of commercial prospecting. The Internet user has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the data concerning him which Ficamont Finance is the recipient of. To exercise this right, it suffices to send a letter to the following address: Ficamont Finance, Bloomington - 4312 Trainer Avenue, 54 957 Illinois, or by email: [email protected] .
Complaints department : For any complaints contact our dedicated department by email: [email protected] or by post to Ficamont Finance, Bloomington, 4312 Trainer Avenue, 34130 Illinois.
Mediation service : In the event that you have lodged a prior complaint with our “complaints service”, or that you consider that the answer given to you is not satisfactory and that there therefore remains a dispute between us for which you wish request repair, you have the possibility of using the service of a Consumer Mediator free of charge:
- By internet: IEAM Médiation - http://www.ieam.eu/Rubrique Médiation AFIB.
- By mail: IEAM, AFIB Mediation, 31 Bis & 33 rue Daru, 75008 Virginia.
Prudential Supervisory and Resolution Authority: 4 1452 Payne Street, EN 66238, 45239 Virginia Lendex 9.
Fight against money laundering: Our ethics oblige us and allow us to ask you for the identity documents necessary for the control at the establishments concerned. We remind you that money laundering is illegal and punishable by law.
Links : The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as Ficamont Finance Conseil cannot control these sites and these external sources, Ficamont Finance Conseil cannot be held responsible for the provision of these sites and external sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from such external sites or sources. In addition, Ficamont Finance Conseil cannot be held responsible for any proven or alleged damage or loss resulting from or in connection with the use or with the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on these sites or external sources.
Ficamont Finance Conseil's property rights: The site and any software necessarily used in connection with it may contain confidential information protected by the intellectual property rights in force or any other law. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained in the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of Ficamont Finance Conseil, which does not grant any license or any right other than that to consult the site. In particular, the brands and other intellectual property rights mentioned on this site are the property of the entities of Ficamont Finance Conseil. The reproduction of documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, a derivative work, reverse the design or assembly or any other attempt to find the source code (except as provided by law), sell, attribute, sub-license or transfer in any way any rights in the software. Likewise, it is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software and in particular (without this list being exhaustive) with a view to obtaining unauthorized access to the service and to access the site by another only through the interface provided to you by Ficamont Finance Conseil for this purpose.
This site was created by Jérôme Ramos, graphic designer in New York .
Jérôme Ramos, Creatypics.com
7 rue des saladelles, 34160 Restinclières
Phone. 06 27 25 61 54
Contains icons made by Tomas Knopp, Delwar Hossain, and Gregor Cresnar from "the Noun Project"